Tuple has been operating since 2012. We established the company with the intention of fulfilling our dream of offering high quality and relevant, software consulting, development, training and mentoring services, based on sound engineering practices.
Who are our partners?
- Solms: Established in 2000, Solms provides extensive consulting and training services around requirements analysis, software architecture and design and open, non-proprietary development technologies.
- Figtory: Formed in 2012, Figtory specialises in the creative process, and offers digital design consulting and training services.
- SESAr: Based at the University of Pretoria, the Software Engineering and Software Architecture academic research group is focused on research relating to software engineering, software architecture, model-driven development and Semantic modelling.
So far, we have had the pleasure of providing our services to:
- Investec (Andile)
- Nedbank (Andile)
- South African Reserve Bank (Andile)
- Malcor Medical Aid
- Allcare Administrators
- Rand Merchant Bank
- Standard Bank
- Magna BC
- XA International Trade Advisors